Welcome to Ocland. It’s a place where you can live life like you wanted to. Overused? Possibly, but we manage to make it fun. Everyone here is great and the drama is endless. You can be whoever you want! Join Glee Club, be on the football team, or date a cutie! If you're looking for the older side of life, there's also jobs avaliable throughout the fictional town of Rosewood, whether you want to own a restaurant or be teacher.

The power you have is limitless. Just register and experience it for yourself!. If you're already a member, all you have to do is log in.

Welcome to Ocland. It’s a place where you can live life like you wanted to. Overused? Possibly, but we manage to make it fun. Everyone here is great and the drama is endless. You can be whoever you want! Join Glee Club, be on the football team, or date a cutie! If you're looking for the older side of life, there's also jobs avaliable throughout the fictional town of Rosewood, whether you want to own a restaurant or be teacher.

The power you have is limitless. Just register and experience it for yourself!. If you're already a member, all you have to do is log in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Please make sure to follow all the directions in the starting out forum. Also STUDENTS we now have enough teachers and students, so the school year can start. You may now post in the school. There is no elementary school, as it 'burned down in a tragic fire last summer'. So unless you're fourteen, you're homeschooled.
For anyone who has graduated high school and wishes to attend college, please PM Leighton Everling with your college of choice and she will create a forum for it. If your college of choice is already created, please do not PM anyone.
The rules are currently under construction. Therefore, if you aren't sure about something, please PM Leighton Everling or Admin Lyssa. If we catch you posting something that isn't allowed, we won't punish you (as you didn't know better), but you will be warned.
Rosewood is a fictional town in the US. However, feel free to use real life TV shows, music artists, brand names and such. Make sure to read the copyright on this.
Rosewood is a fictional town in the US. However, feel free to use real life TV shows, music artists, brand names and such. Make sure to read the copyright on this.

Lunch in the Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remmy Dover
Remmy Dover

Money : 22620

Lunch in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Lunch in the Park   Lunch in the Park EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:39 am

Remmy hated being new in town, not knowing anyone. He almost wished Maddie was here, to keep him company. He was a social person. He liked being around people. So he came to the park. He had his lunch in a bag, just like a little high schooler, but there wasn't an empty bench or table

Thank God he had killer social skills.

He walked up to a picnic table, "Hey," he asked the girl sitting there "Is it alright if I sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Sienna Greggs
Newly Graduated
Sienna Greggs

Taurus Posts : 10
Money : 22570

Lunch in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the Park   Lunch in the Park EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:53 am

Sienna had just bit into her sandwich when a voice said hello. Well, hey. Whatever.

She looked up at the source of the voice and smiled. "Sure, take a seat. I haven't seen you around here before. Who're you stranger? I'm Sienna. Sienna Greggs."

She waited for the guy to sit and took a whole bite of her sandwich. Good god it was amazing, especially since it was her first meal today. She usually ate all the time. All the time.
Back to top Go down
Remmy Dover
Remmy Dover

Lunch in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the Park   Lunch in the Park EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:03 am

"Thanks" he nodded, sitting down across from her and dropping his brown paper bag of the table. "I'm Remmy Dover. I just moved here a few days ago" He said, smiling at the girl, Who was fairly pretty. "So what is there to do around town?" he asked, pulling out his sandwich, "Anything awesome?"
Back to top Go down
Sienna Greggs
Newly Graduated
Sienna Greggs

Lunch in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the Park   Lunch in the Park EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:32 am

"Mmhmm, no problem, er..." She trailed off, silently asking for his name. "Nice to meet you, Remmy," she said with a smile, offering him his hand. Remmy was cute, almost like a puppy. Sienna would have said so, but she wasn't sure if it would be taken as an insult or not. "Well, there's always the movies. Can't go wrong with them. There's the swings here. Those are always fun. I- um, I'm sorry, I don't know. Even though I've lived here my entire life, I don't know what there is to do." She snorted a bit.
Back to top Go down
Remmy Dover
Remmy Dover

Lunch in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the Park   Lunch in the Park EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:41 am

"It's nice to meet you to, Sienna Greggs" Remmy said with a grin, taking her hand. "Everywhere has the movies" he said with a laugh "No matter where you go, they'll be movies." He said to her. "But swings?" He smiled widely, "When we've finished lunch, would you join me on the swings? I know we've just met, but think of it as friends on the swings... swinging" He said and then laughed at himself. He was such a idiot sometimes, but he figured if he went with it, it'd play out better.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Greggs
Newly Graduated
Sienna Greggs

Lunch in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the Park   Lunch in the Park EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:48 am

As cliche as it sounded, Sienna felt some sort of spark Remmy took her hand. It was weird, but she liked it. She smiled back at him. Blushing slightly, she said, "Well, there's got to be someplace that doesn't. Like in the midwest. The middle of nowhere. The Bermuda triangle. Somewhere." She smiled softly at him. "Of course." She laughed quietly. "You're cute. I like you," she said, taking another bite of her sandwich and sipping her Coke.

Quote :
I don't own Coke. Yay.
Back to top Go down
Remmy Dover
Remmy Dover

Lunch in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the Park   Lunch in the Park EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:02 am

"The Bermuda triangle?" Remmy asked, and then laughed "I bet they don't. We'll have to check it out sometime" He winked. He laughed again "Likewise. Cute and funny. Good combination. And then there's me so called 'cute' and big headed." He rolled his eyes and smiled, finishing his sandwich and pulling out a bag of carrots.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Greggs
Newly Graduated
Sienna Greggs

Lunch in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the Park   Lunch in the Park EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:09 am

"Yes, the Bermuda triangle." Sienna quirked an eyebrow and smirked slightly. "Not until after the first date, mister." She cocked her head at Remmy. "Big headed? Well, you do have a sort of big head. In an endearing kind of way, of course. You're like a puppy," she blurted. "I mean, you're adorable like a puppy and attractive and- good lord I'm just rambling. Let's start over. Hi. I'm Sienna. I find you attractive. We should hang out."

She watched as he pulled out a bag of carrots. "Have any extra?"
Back to top Go down
Remmy Dover
Remmy Dover

Lunch in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the Park   Lunch in the Park EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:14 am

Remmy laughed "Alright. Do swings count as the first date?" He asked, grinning. He laughed, "Hello. I'm Ronald Dover Jr. But if you call me that I won't respond. Call me Remmy, I also find you quite attractive. Hanging out would be nice. I've heard those swings are nice" He winked.

"Yeah sure" He put the bag between them "Help yourself"
Back to top Go down
Sienna Greggs
Newly Graduated
Sienna Greggs

Lunch in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the Park   Lunch in the Park EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:54 am

Sienna looked up at Remmy, a slightly flirty look in her eyes. "Are you asking me out?" she asked playfully. "Ronald? Seems a bit Harry Potter, don't you think?" She laughed a bit. "Oh, well, thank you." She turned a light shade of pink. "They really are nice. I loved swinging on them when I was a kid. I would push my cousins on the swings and make them fly. Then my aunt would come out and push me instead. Good times.

"Thanks!" she said cheerily, taking a carrot from the bag and taking a bite. "I love carrots. I used to be called Rabbit all the time because of it, though Aunt Lacie would always look at me like she was sad when she said it."
Back to top Go down
Remmy Dover
Remmy Dover

Lunch in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the Park   Lunch in the Park EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:10 am

"Am I?" Remmy grinned, and ran a hand through his hair, making it stick up more, adding to it's antigravity-ness. "Yeah. I'm only missing the six siblings and the orange hair" he said and shrugged "I got the one sister thing. But she's my twin. Does that count?" He asked, and laughed when she blushed. It was cute. "Swinging was my favorite past time as a kid." He smiled and looked at his hands. "I only have one aunt. She's alright, but she lives in Canada. So I don't see her much"

"Rabbit?" Remmy asked, and laughed. "I like it. Let's see.... what nicknames I had as a kid...." He bit his lip, thinking "Ah, got it." He grinned at her "I was Twig!" he grinned "I was really skinny" he said, and looked away, slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sienna Greggs
Newly Graduated
Sienna Greggs

Lunch in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the Park   Lunch in the Park EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:15 am

"I don't know, you tell me," Sienna challenged. "It's red. Not orange. Unless you're talking about Potter Puppet Pals Ron. Then he's the orange one." She smirked slightly. "Fred and Georgia, eh? No, it doesn't really count, I don't think. But whatever." She laughed. "It still is my favorite pastime. Really? What part? I have family in Canada. I only have one aunt too, so welcome to the club."

She bit her lip and smiled. "Yeah." He was cute when he bit his lip. Well, he was cute in general. You get the point.

"Was?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Remmy Dover
Remmy Dover

Lunch in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the Park   Lunch in the Park EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:29 am

"Sure, It's a date. I haven't been on a date in... oh god, three years?" Remmy winced slightly "You'll have to help me out with that. Give me a few tips here and there" He said and winked. "Red then. I've never had red hair. My sister has, Maddie, she's had hair every color." He laughed. "Ronald and Madeline. Close, so close" Remmy laughed, "How about you? Got any siblings?" He thought for a second ".... I want to say Victoria... but..." He laughed again."I'm not actually sure"

"I was skinnier. Everyone bugs me about my lack of weight. My last girlfriend broke up with me because she couldn't wear my jackets or hoodies because I'm too skinny or something" Remmy grinned
Back to top Go down
Sienna Greggs
Newly Graduated
Sienna Greggs

Lunch in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the Park   Lunch in the Park EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:39 am

"Three?" Sienna asked with a laugh. "Oh god. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't either for a long time. Of course." She smiled. "I like Maddie already. I dyed my hair pink once. It didn't go well with anything. It was hot pink. Like, really hot pink. I don't even know why I did it when I look back on it." She shrugged. "No, but Cal and Fin, my cousins, are like my little brothers. Hmm. My grandparents are in Alberta. I visit them like once a year."

She chortled. "That girl's an idiot then. You're quite the catch, even if you are a beanpole."
Back to top Go down
Remmy Dover
Remmy Dover

Lunch in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the Park   Lunch in the Park EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:52 am

"Maddie is....." Remmy paused and then laughed "I don't know how to describe her. She's one of a kind. I believe her hair is purple and blue right now. She's great. My best friend really." He looked away for a second "I wish I had cousins. Well I have one. Her name is Margret. She's 45." He smirked "First cousin, once removed is the term I believe. She lives in Canada too. I've met her twice. Interesting woman."

Remmy blushed slightly, but looked down so she wouldn't see, "Thanks" He said "So tell me about yourself. What are you doing with your life. What does Sienna Gregg want to be when she grows up?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunch in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch in the Park   Lunch in the Park Empty

Back to top Go down

Lunch in the Park
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rosewood :: Park-
Jump to: