Welcome to Ocland. It’s a place where you can live life like you wanted to. Overused? Possibly, but we manage to make it fun. Everyone here is great and the drama is endless. You can be whoever you want! Join Glee Club, be on the football team, or date a cutie! If you're looking for the older side of life, there's also jobs avaliable throughout the fictional town of Rosewood, whether you want to own a restaurant or be teacher.

The power you have is limitless. Just register and experience it for yourself!. If you're already a member, all you have to do is log in.

Welcome to Ocland. It’s a place where you can live life like you wanted to. Overused? Possibly, but we manage to make it fun. Everyone here is great and the drama is endless. You can be whoever you want! Join Glee Club, be on the football team, or date a cutie! If you're looking for the older side of life, there's also jobs avaliable throughout the fictional town of Rosewood, whether you want to own a restaurant or be teacher.

The power you have is limitless. Just register and experience it for yourself!. If you're already a member, all you have to do is log in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Please make sure to follow all the directions in the starting out forum. Also STUDENTS we now have enough teachers and students, so the school year can start. You may now post in the school. There is no elementary school, as it 'burned down in a tragic fire last summer'. So unless you're fourteen, you're homeschooled.
For anyone who has graduated high school and wishes to attend college, please PM Leighton Everling with your college of choice and she will create a forum for it. If your college of choice is already created, please do not PM anyone.
The rules are currently under construction. Therefore, if you aren't sure about something, please PM Leighton Everling or Admin Lyssa. If we catch you posting something that isn't allowed, we won't punish you (as you didn't know better), but you will be warned.
Rosewood is a fictional town in the US. However, feel free to use real life TV shows, music artists, brand names and such. Make sure to read the copyright on this.
Rosewood is a fictional town in the US. However, feel free to use real life TV shows, music artists, brand names and such. Make sure to read the copyright on this.

Welcome Home (Bria and Alex)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Briannon Vander
New Mommy
Briannon Vander

Pisces Posts : 200
Money : 173815

Welcome Home (Bria and Alex) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Home (Bria and Alex)   Welcome Home (Bria and Alex) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:59 am

Briannon walked into her new apartment in New York, cradling a sleeping Alyssa. They had left Rosewood almost right away after graduation ended. Briannon wanted to get used to living here and she really enjoyed New York. Especially after coming here with just Alex and getting acquainted with the city. It was a place where Briannon felt truly happy to be. Rosewood, at the moment, just held too many bad memories.

Walking into the living room, Briannon sat down on the couch, careful not to wake Alyssa. Looking up, she smiled at Alex who had just walked in. "Hello," She said happily, but in a hushed tone.
Back to top Go down
Alex Vander
Glee Club Instructor
Alex Vander

Scorpio Posts : 76
Money : 85461

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home (Bria and Alex)   Welcome Home (Bria and Alex) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:09 am

Alex walked into the apartment, smiling. He loved being there, with Bria and Alyssa especially. It felt good to get out of Rosewood, considering all that had happened there lately, it seemed like he was just trapped in bad memories. Smiling, he sat down next to Briannon. "Hello." He whispered back, kissing her on top of the head.
Back to top Go down
Briannon Vander
New Mommy
Briannon Vander

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home (Bria and Alex)   Welcome Home (Bria and Alex) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:13 am

Briannon shifted her body so she sat with her legs over him and her back resting against the side of the couch. She moved Lyss so she was sleeping her legs, that way, Briannon didn't have to hold her while she's asleep. Smiling when Alex kissed her head, Briannon looked over at him.

"I still think it's bizarre the way things turned out." Briannon admitted, "I honestly thought that you would just be some fling and I would marry a perfectly boring man and have a perfectly boring life." Briannon sighed contently, "I'm glad it turned out this way though."
Back to top Go down
Alex Vander
Glee Club Instructor
Alex Vander

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home (Bria and Alex)   Welcome Home (Bria and Alex) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:31 am

"I'm glad too." Alex murmered, stroking Briannon's hair. "I always thought I'd end up marrying some skank. Guess knocking you up wasn't such a bad thing then, huh?" Alex asked her, grinning. He glanced at Alyssa, who was asleep on her mother's legs. She was adorable.
Back to top Go down
Briannon Vander
New Mommy
Briannon Vander

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home (Bria and Alex)   Welcome Home (Bria and Alex) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:36 am

Briannon laughed softly, "You better be glad." Briannon mock threatened, brushing back Alyssa's hair. Briannon looked down at Alyssa, who was apparently wide awake right now and staring at Briannon with wide green eyes.

"Oh, you mean like Nicole?" Briannon scrunched her nose up at the thought of Alex's girlfriend and her old best friend Rachel's cousin. "God, I hated that whore." Briannon pouted prettily at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Alex Vander
Glee Club Instructor
Alex Vander

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home (Bria and Alex)   Welcome Home (Bria and Alex) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:58 am

Alex chuckled as Alyssa's eyes blinked open. She wasn't even a year old and she was already eavesdropping on her parents. "I know you don't like Nicole," Alex said back. "Trust me, she was a whore, and we broke up. I'm yours now." He said reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Briannon Vander
New Mommy
Briannon Vander

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home (Bria and Alex)   Welcome Home (Bria and Alex) EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:04 am

Briannon smiled when Alex said that. Leaning forward, being mindfully of Lyss, Briannon kissed Alex on the lips for a lingering moment before pulling away. "So, when are you starting work?" Briannon wondered, scooting closer toward him. Alyssa was currently sucking on her thumb and looking back and forth between Briannon and Alex.

"I start school in September and I am so nervous." Briannon said, smiling softly. "God, what if I flunk a class or worry about Lyssa too much?" Briannon wondered.
Back to top Go down
Alex Vander
Glee Club Instructor
Alex Vander

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home (Bria and Alex)   Welcome Home (Bria and Alex) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:21 am

Alex smiled into the kiss and kissed her back. "Two weeks," He said, sighing. "It seems so soon. He smiled down at his daughter who was looking at both of them curiously. She moved closer towards him and Alex wrapped his arm around Briannon.

"You'll do great," He said to her. "You'll be fine. I promise you."
Back to top Go down
Briannon Vander
New Mommy
Briannon Vander

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home (Bria and Alex)   Welcome Home (Bria and Alex) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:33 am

Briannon raised an eyebrow, a smile on her face. "Excited?" She wondered idly, before making odd faces at Alyssa, trying and succeeding to make her laugh. Leaning into Alex, Briannon smiled happily. This was good.

"Thanks, still worried though." She replied with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Home (Bria and Alex)   Welcome Home (Bria and Alex) Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home (Bria and Alex)
Page 1 of 1